Welcome to the Portal! Please make sure to KEEP SCROLLING DOWN - We have a lot of information on this landing page!
SALE!!! NGI is offering 1/2 off COVID PCR Tests: Nasal $80, Saliva $60.
Please send Robyn a secure message on how you can get yours!
If you are sick or need immediate care, please contact our office at (847) 409-0216. All other portal requests will be addressed within 24-48 hours, Monday-Friday.
FOR TESTING: Please DO NOT STOP taking any supplements before collecting your specimen. Continue with any protocol you have been accustomed to, and refrain from making any changes. Avoiding biotin may be the only exception for cardiovascular, serum B12/folate or hormone tests ONLY.
SALE!!! NGI is offering 15% off all Designs for Health products. Coupon Code is HEALTHY15
Please visit the DFH e-store at: https://nutritionalgenomicsinstitute.ehealthpro.com
Stay well and much love everyone,
Dr. Chrissie and the NGI team
Due to the number of inquiries - Please see the following:
NGI’s Pre-Covid Protocol:
(Safe for Adults and children over the age of 4)
- Natures’ Way Umcka/or Integrative Therapeutics V-clear 1 teaspoon per day
- 1 organic zinc lozenge per day
- Regular Supplement and Medication schedule. Patient should strive to align to their Optimal Diet ™ before any unnecessary exposure such as travel.
Early infectious stage:
(Note: you may start this protocol if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive or if you begin to have symptoms such as dry, scratchy throat, headache, backache, fatigue, fever, dry cough, mild runny nose, etc. Most symptoms are mild. Please contact our office right away if you are not feeling well)
- Natures’ Way Umcka/or Integrative Therapeutics V-clear 3 teaspoons per day
- Pure Encapsulation’s Peptic Care or other Zinc Carnosine 3 capsules per day with food
- Quercetin dihydrate 500mg, three capsules daily with food (Metagenics or another available brand)
- 250mg of vitamin C, twice daily with a meal. If you start to notice increased back or kidney pain, please decrease or stop and contact our office.
- 3mg of melatonin at bedtime
- 1, dye-free Benadryl at bedtime
- If not taking other anticoagulants, 1, baby (81mg) enterically coated aspirin with your largest meal. Please contact your medical team here at NGI or otherwise before starting any medications.
- Neuromag or other magnesium threonate, 3 capsules at dinner and 3 at bedtime.
- STOP taking any supplements that contain: NIACIN, NICOTIAMIDE RIBOSIDE, B3, NMN
- AVOID the following foods: Wheat/gluten, nuts, soy, spinach, chard, citrus, fermented foods such as yogurt, kimchee, leftover meats, and shellfish. These foods are high in oxalate and histamine which exacerbate the COVID infection.
Adjustments for children:
- Use Children’s dye free Benadryl at bedtime; use the aged dosing in the bottle.
- Children should take zinc lozenges three times daily vs Peptic care; Do NOT take more than 3, 5mg lozenges.
- Children should not use aspirin and should be given fish oil – please speak with your CNS or Dr. Chrissie before doing so.
- Avoid melatonin; you may use up to 3 Neuromag in children ages 4-18 spread throughout the day.
- Max of 250mg of vitamin C in children 4-12
- Max of 250mg of Quercetin in children 4-12
- Children over 4 can take the umcka three times daily safely.
- If your child is under 4, please contact our office
Please contact our office if you are scheduled to be vaccinated. There are supplemental and dietary adjustments that need to be made before and after COVID-19 vaccination.
Please note that payment is due at the time of service. Please be sure to update your payment information before your scheduled appointment.
Notice: There will be a $100 charge if you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time.
Set your password
This form lets you set a password for your patient portal account so you can access your medical information and send requests to your provider. For security purposes, we also ask you to provide some identifying information.