- Natures’ Way Umcka/or Integrative Therapeutics V-clear 1 teaspoon per day
- 1 organic zinc lozenge per day
- Regular Supplement and Medication schedule. Patient should strive to align to their Optimal Diet ™ before any unnecessary exposure such as travel.
- Natures’ Way Umcka/or Integrative Therapeutics V-clear 3 teaspoons per day
- Pure Encapsulation’s Peptic Care or other Zinc Carnosine 3 capsules per day with food
- Quercetin dihydrate 500mg, three capsules daily with food (Metagenics or another available brand)
- 250mg of vitamin C, twice daily with a meal. If you start to notice increased back or kidney pain, please decrease or stop and contact our office.
- 3mg of melatonin at bedtime
- 1, dye-free Benadryl at bedtime
- If not taking other anticoagulants, 1, baby (81mg) enterically coated aspirin with your largest meal. Please contact your medical team here at NGI or otherwise before starting any medications.
- Neuromag or other magnesium threonate, 3 capsules at dinner and 3 at bedtime.
- STOP taking any supplements that contain: NIACIN, NICOTIAMIDE RIBOSIDE, B3, NMN
- AVOID the following foods: Wheat/gluten, nuts, soy, spinach, chard, citrus, fermented foods such as yogurt, kimchee, leftover meats, and shellfish. These foods are high in oxalate and histamine which exacerbate the COVID infection.
- Use Children’s dye free Benadryl at bedtime; use the aged dosing in the bottle.
- Children should take zinc lozenges three times daily vs Peptic care; Do NOT take more than 3, 5mg lozenges.
- Children should not use aspirin and should be given fish oil – please speak with your CNS or Dr. Chrissie before doing so.
- Avoid melatonin; you may use up to 3 Neuromag in children ages 4-18 spread throughout the day.
- Max of 250mg of vitamin C in children 4-12
- Max of 250mg of Quercetin in children 4-12
- Children over 4 can take the umcka three times daily safely.
- If your child is under 4, please contact our office
Register with Nutritional Genomics Institute
Welcome to the Nutritional Genomics Institute registration page. To register as a new patient, please enter your information in the fields below. Please do not use this form if you are already a patient (you have seen any of our practitioners in the past). To set up patient portal access or amend your information, please contact us.
If you are already a registered patient with online access, you can log in here