- Natures’ Way Umcka/or Integrative Therapeutics V-clear 1 teaspoon per day
- 1 organic zinc lozenge per day
- Regular Supplement and Medication schedule. Patient should strive to align to their Optimal Diet ™ before any unnecessary exposure such as travel.
- Natures’ Way Umcka/or Integrative Therapeutics V-clear 3 teaspoons per day
- Pure Encapsulation’s Peptic Care or other Zinc Carnosine 3 capsules per day with food
- Quercetin dihydrate 500mg, three capsules daily with food (Metagenics or another available brand)
- 250mg of vitamin C, twice daily with a meal. If you start to notice increased back or kidney pain, please decrease or stop and contact our office.
- 3mg of melatonin at bedtime
- 1, dye-free Benadryl at bedtime
- If not taking other anticoagulants, 1, baby (81mg) enterically coated aspirin with your largest meal. Please contact your medical team here at NGI or otherwise before starting any medications.
- Neuromag or other magnesium threonate, 3 capsules at dinner and 3 at bedtime.
- STOP taking any supplements that contain: NIACIN, NICOTIAMIDE RIBOSIDE, B3, NMN
- AVOID the following foods: Wheat/gluten, nuts, soy, spinach, chard, citrus, fermented foods such as yogurt, kimchee, leftover meats, and shellfish. These foods are high in oxalate and histamine which exacerbate the COVID infection.
- Use Children’s dye free Benadryl at bedtime; use the aged dosing in the bottle.
- Children should take zinc lozenges three times daily vs Peptic care; Do NOT take more than 3, 5mg lozenges.
- Children should not use aspirin and should be given fish oil – please speak with your CNS or Dr. Chrissie before doing so.
- Avoid melatonin; you may use up to 3 Neuromag in children ages 4-18 spread throughout the day.
- Max of 250mg of vitamin C in children 4-12
- Max of 250mg of Quercetin in children 4-12
- Children over 4 can take the umcka three times daily safely.
- If your child is under 4, please contact our office
You've successfully logged out of your patient Portal.
Please Log In
Use the form below to sign in to the patient portal to begin managing your records. If you have not logged in before and are a patient who did not sign up online, then you must sign up for an account next time you are in the office.